Brisbane City Daily Photo

Brisbane is the capital city of Queensland Australia. This is a daily photo site.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Feeding the ducks


This is the boardwalk around Forest Lake in the suburb, Forest Lake. This is a planned community with differently named estates.

These people were feeding bread to the ducks and they would all rush to get the food. From the road that runs past forest lake, the treasures around the lake are hidden from view although you can still see the lake. I'm glad I got out to have a good look.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

would be a nice place to take a stroll, daily :)

10:53 pm  
Blogger Lorethian said...

Darren, this close enough to the house to enjoy every day?

12:01 am  
Blogger Darren said...

From Brisbane Daily Photo - This is about a 25 minute drive for me. However, it is a 5 minute walk from my brothers unit in Forest Lake.

5:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home