Brisbane City Daily Photo

Brisbane is the capital city of Queensland Australia. This is a daily photo site.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Friday, April 28, 2006

Old buildings


This is a street in Brisbane taken from where I always park my car when I visit the city.

The building to the left of the blue one down the bottom is home to a company called "ARCHIVES" and on the sign in front of their shop they state "one million books".

Up the top in the building with the pointed roof, it used to be a church and is now home to "Pancakes" which used to be called "The Pancake Manor". It is beautiful inside and sell really thick pancakes in stacks as well as other items. I should go back one time as just a few of them really fill you up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home