Brisbane City Daily Photo

Brisbane is the capital city of Queensland Australia. This is a daily photo site.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Shop corner


These are some of the shops inside this shopping complex. The shops under the sign aren't those advertised above. You have to walk half a block and go down some escalators to get to the shops like Big W.

Usually there is music (can't remember what they play) being played through loud speakers on that corner.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

5:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

10:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

1:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home