Brisbane City Daily Photo

Brisbane is the capital city of Queensland Australia. This is a daily photo site.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Start of a series


This is the start of my "representation of other countries in Brisbane" series. I tried to find as many places as I could and will post what I have found.

The "City of Love" in the very heart of Brisbane. Experience stunning views, exquisite cuisine and elegant ambience.

The Venice bar & grill is hidden away and you would have to know where to look to find it. In the background is the Story Bridge.

Brisbane History - 1825-1830 - Captain Patrick Logan, a strict and energetic commandant, took charge of the settlement.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Great idea!

10:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

10:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

1:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home