Brisbane City Daily Photo

Brisbane is the capital city of Queensland Australia. This is a daily photo site.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Friday, August 04, 2006

The dock with no boat


This is located at the end of Southbank at the Maritime Muesum. It is called a dry dock. They let water in, open the door, bring in the boat, put up blocks under the boat then pump out the water.

This way they can repair the boat without having to lift the boat out of the water.

I will try to take some photos of Parkinson in a week or two. My goal is to showcase Brisbane city and then branch out into the suburbs. I will still do requests if asked, it might just take a little time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

Thanks for the info. Interesting. I love the buildings in Brisbane and the history attached to them. These would be great to feature. The riverside is also interesting.

5:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home