Brisbane City Daily Photo

Brisbane is the capital city of Queensland Australia. This is a daily photo site.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Parkinson - Unusual sight


When I first arrived in Parkinson and stopped to take photos, these 2 ducks were just sitting on the road.

When I got out of the car they started moving off so I quickly had to snap a photo.

In answer to a previous question - The National Australia Bank building is somewhere near the joining of Queen Street and Eagle Street near Customs House. I am pleased to know that my photo inspired someones art (even if they were just bored).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is unusual sight, indeed. As if the ducks were waiting for the bus, even though I think they are hitch-hikers.:-)

11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home