Brisbane City Daily Photo

Brisbane is the capital city of Queensland Australia. This is a daily photo site.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Monday, August 07, 2006

A target up top


The white object on the knights head is what needs to be knocked off to remove him from the game (as talked about yesterday). The suits of armour are well made and look incredible.

Brisbane City History - 1973 (My birth year) - J C Slaughter Falls opened {named after Brisbane's longest serving Town Clerk}.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Darren, thank you very much. I am so happy that you will try to take some photos of Parkingson. You don’t know how much that means to me…just take your time, I can wait. I like your photos and the explanations you attach to them. Go ahead, I wish you the best!

8:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home